Today, we’re going to finding out the answer to this question, Can I use 4g Sim in 3g Phone.
There so many people who have a 3g smartphone but 4G completely overtakes the 3g network with 4g network. A middle-class person was suffered from high internet data pack.
Thanks to Jio it creates a low price 4g comparison for all network company and its beneficial for all Indian internet users.
Because of the 4G network every Indian middle-class person can use the internet in a 4g network with pay lowest data rate.
How Can I use 4g Sim in 3g Phone
Now come to point, How a 3g smartphone user can get the benefits from the 4G network, in this trick we’re talking about how to use 4G sim in the 3G smartphone.
You can use this trick that is mentioned below to make the 4G SIM card work on your 3G phone.
However, remember that you can use only 3G service only and this would be considerably faster than the ones provided by the other service providers.
Your 3G smartphone should have these requirements
- Android 4.4 KitKat or above
- MediaTek or Qualcomm chipset
How to check your device having Mediatek or Qualcomm chipset?
- Download CPU-Z application
- Open the application and check at the top left side an image shows your device chipset.
- If it is Mediatek or Qualcomm then you can go for further steps.
Steps to use the Jio 4G SIM card on 3G phones
- To use the Jio SIM card on any 3G phone, you need to follow these steps. Make sure to be careful before proceeding with these steps.
- First, download and install the MTK Engineering Mode app on your phone.
- This app will let you run an advanced Setup from the MTK phones’ Engineering Mode Menu. This is also known as Service Mode.
- Open the installed app or enter the mobile-specific code for Engineering Mode.
- Tap on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Then, you need to choose the network mode from 4G LTE, WCDMA or GSM. You can save it and restart your phone.
PLEASE NOTE: Techsable will not be responsible if anything goes wrong during the process. Users should proceed at their own risk.
3 thoughts on “How Can I use 4g Sim in 3g Phone”
Thank you .May it helps me.
it not not working
This trick only work in Mediatek or Qualcomm chipest.