In this post, we are talking about How to Increase USB Pendrive Storage Using SDATA Tool.
By using this software you can expand your storage size of an SD Card or Pendrive.
Follow all steps by picture instruction and you can expand your sd storage and pen drive storage up to 16GB so why pay hard cash for this when you can expand your drive up to 16GB.
How to Increase USB Pendrive Storage Using SDATA Tool
SDATA Tool is a software that Double your memory card or Pendrive space like [2-4],[4-8],[8-16]gb in 1 click.
How to use SDATA TOOL software.
Download this software by the given link below in this post. No need to install, just open the software and use it.
Here I am using Toshiba 8gb Pendrive for giving you a tutorial for how to use SDATA TOOL software. I am using this software and expand the 8GB USB Pendrive storage into 16GB.
- See in the picture I am using my Pendrive named RAJAT and drive is “:F“.
- Now I choose my drive letter which is “:F” and you can choose according to your drive letter, it always on the bottom(shown in picture) whatever you trying to expand the storage of USB Pendrive.
- After choosing drive letter, this software automatically informs you that how much you can expand your drive, just choose and click on “E-Compress NOW“.
- After completing the process, just check your drive this will be expanded up to double memory and also you can store data in it.
- See in this picture, the storage of my Pendrive is doubled now…