In this post, We’re going to talk about How to Hack CCTV Camera live online. You can do it by laptop or from a smartphone also.
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Camera available everywhere and widely growing for security purposes all across the world.
Search find and watch any CCTV camera which is connected to the internet on your own PC, watch the CCTV camera live, even manipulate camera angle, zoom, pan, tilt or change the camera direction for watching all locations a camera can cover.
How to Hack CCTV Camera Live Online
Step 1: Open Google Chrome Web Browser on PC.
Google chrome is the most compatible web browser for watching an online CCTV camera live, open it.
Step 2: CCTV Camera Code List.
Here is the collection of CCTV camera codes, just google every code one by one until you get the desired results.
If you found any code is not working well, simply try another code until you get better results.
- inurl view index.shtml
- inurl view index.shtml near me
- intitle:”live view” intitle:axis
- intitle:liveapplet inurl:LvAppl
- inurl view index.shtml near my location
- intitle:”EvoCam” inurl:”webcam.html”
- intitle:”Live NetSnap Cam-Server feed”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206M”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206W”
- intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 210″
- inurl:indexFrame.shtml Axis
- intitle:start inurl:cgistart
- intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”
- intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-cs3 inurl:home/
- intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/
- intitle:”sony network camera snc-p1″
- intitle:”sony network camera snc-m1″
- intitle:”Toshiba Network Camera” user login
- intitle:”i-Catcher Console – Web Monitor”
- all in title :”Network Camera Network Camera”
- intitle:axis intitle:”video server”
- inurl /view/index.shtml school
- inurl view index shtml cctv
Step 3: Search Codes on Google.
After searching these codes on google, you will get many websites for watching online CCTV live cameras.
See some websites one by one and decide whose website is better for watching a CCTV camera live.
Step 4: Change Camera Angle and see a different location.
Depending on the type of camera that you have access to, you may be able to zoom, pan, and tilt the camera.
Easily manipulate the camera angle by using the control panel and many functions like zoom, pan, tilt.